How to become an Approved Centre
- Our Business Development Manager will provide email, telephone and/or face-to-face approval guidance to support potential centres through the application process.
- Complete the Centre Registration Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IoLET will acknowledge receipt of a fully completed registration form within two working days.
- IoLET will perform a qualitative check before passing the approval to the appropriate IoLET representative to carry out a centre visit.
- A centre visit will be arranged within a month for UK mainland Centres. The visit will assess the suitability of your centre to conduct IoLET exams and provide you with support for areas requiring further development. The findings of the visit will be provided in a written report, along with a final outcome as to whether full IoLET Approved Centre status can be granted.
- If approval is granted and upon receipt of a signed Centre Operating Agreement and the relevant centre fee, we will send you a welcome pack by email with your allocated centre number and any additional information within five working days.
- Your status will remain valid for one year, subject to IoLET satisfaction that standards are being maintained. We will ask you to reregister once a year, assuming you wish to continue offering the same IoLET qualification(s).
Benefits of becoming an Approved Centre
Acquiring the status of an IoLET Approved Centre provides many benefits, inclusive of:
- A certificate of recognition and access to an official logo for use in promotional materials
- A welcome pack containing information to help with the conduct of IoLET exams
- Access to a portfolio of recognised and accredited qualifications
- Free copy of The Linguist
- Access to a range of teaching and learning tools
- Free course publicity through the centre list on www.ciol.org.uk
- Biannual centre visits to support further development (UK Mainland centres only)
- Quality assured qualifications to provide your learners with the best possible experience.
The centre annual registration fees can be seen below:
- UK Centres: £350
- Overseas Centres: £300