The Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday 25 March 2017 at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE. The AGM will be chaired by CIOL President Nick Bowen FCIL who will open the proceedings at 09.30am. The AGM is scheduled to conclude at 10:15am.
Attending the AGM
All CIOL members can attend, irrespective of grade but only ACIL, MCIL and FCILs are eligible to vote. There two ways to register your intention to attend the AGM:
- Contact the membership team by email. Please include your full name, grade of membership and membership number.
- Book online. Please note, this year's AGM forms part of CIOL's annual Members' Day. You can attend the AGM only – (simply select the first ticket type: CIOL AGM – does not include Members' Day), OR you can of course attend both the AGM and Members' Day.
If you are unable to attend in person but would still like to vote, you can appoint a proxy to attend and vote on your behalf. Your proxy must also be an eligible voting member.
Please follow the Quick Links on the right to access the:
- AGM Notice and items of business
- Proxy Voting Form
To access the following additional papers (see Quick Links on the right) you will need to be logged in:
- Draft minutes of the AGM 2016
- Schedule of proposed changes to the Rules
- Rules approved by Council for submission to the AGM
- 2016-17 accounts
- Details of Vice Presidents standing for re-election
Frequently Asked Questions
To assist members we have produced some Frequently Asked Questions, shown below. If you need any further support please contact the membership team to discuss.